Jump To Navigation

You and YOUR LEGACY deserve nothing less.

Trusts - Client Fulfilled Archives

Using a special needs trust to provide for a disabled child

All parents worry about their children. As children grow and become adults, most parents are able to let go and trust that a grown child is able to care and provide for him or her self. However, when a child has a physical or mental disability, those worries and responsibilities often carryover into adulthood.

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Subscribe to This Blog's Feed FindLaw Network Facebook

Office Location

Craig F. Snyder, P.A.
4495 Military Trail | Suite 205
Jupiter, FL 33458

Toll free: 800-406-0279
Fax: 561-627-7388

Map / directions | Email us

The Snyder Family