Craig F. Snyder
We are proud of our reputation in the community. Aside from our clients, attorneys, accountants and other financial planning professionals confirm their confidence in our commitment to the practice and our clients with their regular and repeated client referrals.
Our personal and professional mission is to provide the highest quality service while always maintaining personalized attention to our clients, their families and their team of advisors. By limiting our practice areas to estate planning and related areas of law, we are able to create an environment that breeds communication, understanding and a sense of security.
Our approach to the delivery of legal services is to evaluate our clients needs, goals, and financial situation and to provide a custom tailored plan for each client. We utilize not only traditional techniques, but also innovative solutions, to integrate our clients overall circumstances.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate/Estate and Trust Administration
- Asset Protection
- Business Entity Organization and Succession Planning
- Generation Skipping and Fiduciary Taxation
- Elder Law
- Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
- Florida, 1990
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio